The job title for this role is Paraplanner!
Our dynamic financial advisory firm is looking for a Paraplanner with DB pension report writing experience, could that be you?
This growing boutique wealth management firm established in 2011 and has continued to grow from strength to strength. Their specialist knowledge helps guide and steer their clients throughout their financial journey. They are looking to recruit a DB experienced Paraplanner to support their 2 Principal Advisers who write high levels of business.
Roles and responsibilities - Paraplanner
A key element of your role as their Paraplanner, will be to undertake research and report writing on Final Salary / DB pension transfer cases. As such, you will need to provide high quality, detail orientated and compliant financial planning support. You will benefit from advice being pre-checked and utilising prepared report letters to tailor to the client’s individual needs. You will work closely with the Directors of the business.
Training and development
Whilst they are looking for an experienced Paraplanner, they strongly believe in continued development and will help / support you in obtaining further specialist qualifications or training to enhance your knowledge.
Requirements to be considered for this Paraplanner role
- You must have Final Salary / DB pension transfer report writing experience as a Paraplanner
- You must be IT literate and be a proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Have an excellent telephone manner and build good rapport with clients
- Have a positive, dynamic approach to your work and be keen to be part of a successful business
- You must be local to Watford
- Salary of £40,000 plus company benefits
- Located within the heart of Watford
- Joining a small, yet highly successful team of Financial Advisers, Mortgage Advisers and Administrators
- Fantastic growing business that continues to develop into a bigger and better advisory firm
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'