Job role: Administrator
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour
Job Type: Ongoing temporary contract (with no specified end date at present)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm
Location: West Bromwich
Our client is currently seeking an Administrator to work for their organisation and support a small team of 5. This role has an immediate start for the selected individual following the interview process. Your duties as the Administrator will include:
- Recording course attendees details on a word document
- Checking application form details before entering information on Excel
- Checking details on questionnaire before filling appropriately
- Checking details on evaluation forms before processing and filing
- Producing course certificate for attendees
- Checking delegate data against the in-house database
- Filing application forms
- Photocopying course information and collating the appropriate information prior to the start of the course
- Sending out mailing as and when
- General Administrative tasks within office
If this role is of interest to you and you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'