Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Fradley. We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to just a bust fast paced environment. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
• Receiving orders from customers via Fax, Email or our online E Shop and processing them accurately onto our SAP system.
• Producing Picking Lists for our Warehouse to prepare the orders from.
• Converting completed Picking Lists into Delivery Notes for our wagon drivers
• Producing Quotes for special order requirements then turning accepted quotes into actual orders.
• Keeping customers up to date of out of stock items and expected delivery dates.
• Helping customers with any queries that they have.
• Organising return of any goods requested by the customers.
• Producing Credit Notes where necessary.
• Assisting accounts with any queries on customer invoices
• Answering the telephone when required and directing calls as necessary
• Entering and storing prices onto customers’ accounts
• General office duties including, Filing, Photocopying, Faxing, Office Housekeeping
Experience and Requirements:
• SAP experience
• Excellent Admin skills
• Excellent customer service
• Experience working within a manufacturing environment
• Basic accounts experience
• On transport due to company location
• Perm opportunities available
• Friendly team
• Company benefits once permanent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'