We are thrilled to be recruiting for 2 Administrators for a client of ours based in Bramhall. We came away from our meeting with this company beaming, the joy and positive energy coming from the team and the Manager was infectious.
If you love dealing with process-driven Administration and want to be a part of a genuine, down to earth team of people - this could be the role for you.
This is a full time role, working 9AM - 5.30PM Monday to Friday.
The company was set up 25 years ago by the Managing Director and has gone from strength to strength. They have continually adapted to market changes and have added service offerings to increase their value to their clients. Currently, they are the UK leader in their field and are getting increasingly busier with new clients - hence their need to recruit additional support!
There is a true feeling of comradery and support between the staff. They celebrate each other’s successes - even nominating their colleagues to win the coveted Star of the Month. They celebrate occasions as a team - we’re told their Macmillan Coffee Morning is one not to miss! They even celebrate each other’s birthdays with banners and treats galore!
Benefits and Package
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Salary of £16k - £19k, dependent on experience.
- Genuine progression opportunities - multiple success stories of team members who’ve worked their way up through the business.
- Team days out and in (Dominos in the office has been known to happen!)
The responsibilities of the Administrator position include:
- Responding to client enquiries via email and over the phone.
- Gathering information from clients in order to prepare documentation.
- Working within clear deadlines and SLAs of 24 hours or less.
- Maintaining databases.
- Putting together certification packs to send out to clients.
- Additional office duties as required.
In order to be the ideal candidate for the role of Administrator, you must have:
- Proven experience within an Office Administrator role.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high standards of own work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to work to follow processes and work to deadlines.
- A good sense of humour and a positive outlook!
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the required skillsets, please apply with your CV today!
** Please note, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application on this occasion. **
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Data Input
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'