Are you an Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
Baycroft Fairfield in Bedfordshire is the superb location chosen for this luxury Baycroft home. Residents will be able to rely on 24-hour personalised care tailored to their individual requirements and help to ensure their move is as seamless as possible.
Our aim is to develop a service adjusted to the individual needs of each resident and a place where they are proud to call home. We have luxury homes offering the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised Nursing and Dementia care.
- To assist, as requested to provide a personal assistant service to the General Manager and Care Services Manager
- To provide accurate and efficient typing support from written and recorded material, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- To support the Home Manager and Care Services Manager in the delivery of corporate/strategic objectives and administration tasks, including diary management, preparation and co-ordinating for/of meetings.
- To design, draft and prepare presentational material as and when required.
- To design documentation suitable to our residents’ needs, as and when required.
- To co-ordinate, prepare and record documentation for meetings, to include drafting, typing, copying, collation and circulation of papers.
- To set up and maintain an efficient manual filing system in support of the service, reviewing in order to meet changing demands.
Salary: £25,500 per anum
Working Hours: 9am-5pm- Monday - Friday
What we can offer you:
- Pension Scheme
- Free DBS check
- Eye care vouchers
- 28 days annual leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £300
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Season Ticket Loan
- Study Leave
- Opportunities to progress your career within One Housing group.
If you feel like this might be the right opportunity for you click the apply bottom to start your path to a new career today!
- Computer Literate
- Answering Phones
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'