My client is looking for a customer service administrator to join their team on a temp basis.
The role will be scanning, copying and analysing batches of invoices, checking which suppliers have quoted a purchase order and highlighting any issues if they haven’t quoted a purchase order number or quoted a name.
- Be able to communicate with customers (Suppliers / Buyers), liaising between the two, and able to translate their wants and needs into action and insight
- An excellent organiser/administrator - someone who does not let items fall between the cracks and takes personal responsibility for solving issues and managing relationships
- Previous experience of working with customers and buyers or involvement in trade-based organisation would be highly desirable
- Requires the ability to work in a start-up environment, comfortable with ambiguity and able to change direction at a moment's notice
- Self-starter that can run with tasks until they are completed with the ability to turn their hand to any business requirements to support the operation Requires motivation to get things done in a simple way whilst working to ambitious timescales and overcoming obstacles with a can-do attitude to just get things done
- A great team worker - working in a tight, multi-functional team and able to communicate to and with all team members and external stakeholder
Ideally you will have experience in interacting with suppliers, placing orders, matching up invoices, purchase ledgering and be able to communicate well with suppliers.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
This is a temporary role for 4 weeks with an immediate start.
For further information, please call Beth on at Hales group, Norwich.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'