Fairstone Financial Management (City) Limited
- Fairstone is a rapidly expanding Chartered Independent Financial Advice business in the Financial Services sector
- Revenue run rate of £60M pa and positioned for continued growth over the next 3-5 years
- Head office is based in Newcastle, with IFA teams across the UK, Fairstone (City) is an established business based on Copthall Avenue in the City of London
A challenging role has arisen within a highly respected Chartered Financial Services firm based in Copthall Avenue, London. This is an opportunity for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised candidate.
- Broad knowledge of financial products including; both individual and group pension knowledge, Investments and a clear grasp of protection products.
- Researching a broad range of financial products across all financial sectors
- Excellent report writing skills including correlating research into reports to present to the Adviser, Compliance and Clients.
- Working together with 2 IFAs on a variety of different cases.
- Maintain regular contact with clients providing assistance where required
- Liaise with various providers, gathering and correlating plan / policy information and ensuring a smooth and timely business process
- Managing and maintaining a precise record of pipeline and submitted business in order to be able to update clients and Adviser accordingly
- Sending Letters of Authority
- Collate and evaluate client policy/investment/pension
- Writing suitability reports where required
- Researching products and funds using software such as Select A Pension, FE Analytics and Defaqto Engage
- General Administration duties
- Liaise with Compliance Department
- Produce valuations
- Create and maintain client files and enter details onto back office database
- Submitting Business on internal and external systems
- Working with back office system (Gateway)
- Fact find completion onto Gateway for new clients.
- Submission to Paraplanning
- New business processing and submission to Business quality
- New business follow up with Providers and clients.
- Booking clients in for annual reviews and management of review process
- Preparation of request to PP for review pack
- Monitoring of trail fees, consolidation of correct amounts from correct providers and Fairstone payment.
- Invoicing clients for new and ongoing fees where applicable and subsequent monitoring and follow up.
- Post management, up loading to systems and actioning where appropriate.
The IFA is experienced and runs an established practice, providing holistic and bespoke services to clients. In excess of 150 clients and looking to significantly grow his business over the next five years. Experience of working in financial services for the last 15 years and adviser experience for 10 years. Looking to significantly grow his business over the next five years.
The IFA is experienced and runs an established practice, providing holistic and bespoke services to clients. The IFA is Fellow and Chartered and has industry experience of 25 years and has been an adviser for 6 years. In excess of 40 clients, a book of £120k pa plus on-going fees. Looking to significantly grow his business over the next five years.
You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with both the IFA, and the rest of the team. Previous experience of working within a similar role within a financial services business is essential. Diploma qualified is not essential.
It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment. You must be happy to work on your own and as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
Salary: On application
Hours: 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Back Office
- Report Writing
- Time Management
- Annual Reviews
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'