An excellent opportunity has become available for an Administrator to work for this marketing leading organisation who are experiencing year on year growth.
About The Role
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for the opportunity to grow within a business and has a proven track record within Administration and excellent IT skills.
The successful person will be a key member of this small but busy team and will play a critical part in the growth of the business.
You will be dealing directly with clients as well as Directors and contractors by providing support on the phone and in person.
Other duties include:
- Generating contracts and dealing with queries
- Diary management
- Direct liaison with clients
- Filing and post
- Other ad hoc duties as required
About Our Client
A market leading organisation within Business Services.
- Most importantly you will be happy working in a pressurised environment
- You will be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will be organised, have good attention to detail and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
Things You Should Know
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Commutable from: Addlestone, Bookham, Byfleet, Chertsey, Chessington, Cobham, Epsom, Esher, Kingston, Leatherhead, New Malden, Sunbury, Surbiton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Woking
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'