Salary - £18k - £21k depending on experience
22 days holiday plus stats
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
This is a very dynamic role, the successful candidate will need to be motivated, show initiative, be focussed, be able to multi-task, take pride in their work and apply good attention to detail.
- Handling customer calls and emails
- Processing purchase orders
- Invoicing Clients
- Update and manage KPI spreadsheets
- Source materials for quotations
- Liaise with colleagues regarding orders and delivery schedules
- Print delivery notes
Previous roles may have been Sales Administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator
Contact Alex Fenn on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'