Hays is recruiting for an experienced Administrator, on a permanent basis based in Bridgend.
Your New Company
Working for a leading business based in Bridgend you will be part of a busy customer support team.
This is a newly created position and is available on a permanent basis.You will be part of a fun and friendly team of 6 Customer Service Administrators
Your New Role
- Report to the Customer Account Manager
- Provide customer service and business admin support.
- Book appointments.
- Carry out reports for Clients.
- Filing, scanning, printing and general administration duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a proven customer service administrator with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ideally you will have prior work based experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare.
- Working hours 9-5.30.
- Modern offices and facilities.
- 22 days holidays and 8 Bank Holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Chloe Morgan now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'