Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a reliable and customer focused administrator to join a friendly team within a successful business in Whitchurch. This is a fantastic time to join as the company continues to grow.
This role is on a full-time temp to perm basis, working 36.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an office environment, have good attention to detail and enjoy a busy and varied role.
- Answer telephone, take customer enquiries and orders
- Reply to customer email enquiries or forward to relevant staff where appropriate
- Process customer orders and input details onto computer system (Sage 50), ensuring orders are processed correctly and despatched on time
- Place purchase orders for equipment and liaise with suppliers as necessary
- Obtain quotes/timescales for shipping and advise customers accordingly
- Liaise with shipping agents to ensure imports arrive on time and have correct documentation
- When goods arrive, deliver purchase orders into stock system
- Invoice customers for sales and services liaising with engineers and sales team as required
- General office administration and other duties as required
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Sage 50)
- Confident telephone manner
For more information or to apply for this role please call Kirstie.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'