You will need to have strong admin skills, attention to detail and used to dealing with sensitive information. The role will also involve working on reception with interaction with service users regularly. Training will be provided on systems and terminology
NHS support experience advantageous but not essential
Role due to start this week so if you are interested apply now.
Benefits include a Reed Rewards package which offer:
- Weekly pay
- On line access to all of your payslips and your weekly time sheets
- Competitive Holiday entitlement (28 days per annum)
- A discount scheme to use with a variety of high street retailers
- Access to a Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to 'Refer a Friend' and gain £50 of high street vouchers (terms & conditions apply)
- Assistance with finding other employment in the future and CV advice
And much more
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'