Girling Jones are looking for a Contract Scheduler to join my clients Bristol office. Working for one of the best and most successful maintenance provider in the South West, my client are offering an exciting new role within a hard working but fun and friendly team. This is a great opportunity to join a business where its team matters and you can grow your career.
Maintenance, Scheduler, Business Support, Engineers
This role will provide full customer support. Putting the customers first, you will deal with the full life cycle of the enquiry.
- Experience in a customer service environment, construction preferred
- An excellent telephone manor
- A positive outlook with the ability to put the customer first
- Be able to coordinate and scheduler tradesman's work
- Full administrate support
- Health and Safety management
- Compliance management
- Be allocated customers queries to deal with
- Arrange with the home owner for defects and issues to be inspected and fixed
- Liaising with sub contractors
- Liaise with internal departments
- Be comfortable with email, telephone and written correspondence.
An excellent opportunity to be part of a successful company within a good happy team. Please get in contact for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- BS34 8SR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'