Administrator, Surveying £20-22k Bromsgrove based
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established construction company based in Bromsgrove and they are looking for an experienced administrator who has ideally worked within a construction environment or similar, although this is not essential as full training will be given.
This role includes;
- General admin duties; invoices, filing, typing
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking events/transportation
The Successful Applicant
- Professional appearance at all times
- Confident and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Polite telephone manner
- Time management
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to priorities tasks
- Can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
What's on Offer
Hours are Monday to Friday with the option of working 8.30-5.00 or 9.00-5.30
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'