Temporary - Permanent
My client has an exciting opportunity for an organised and self-motivated individual to join their team. The successful candidate will have superb attention to detail and will demonstrate a great enthusiasm for assisting any business needs in a professional manner. In return you will receive a great office environment for one of the UK’s largest providers of services to the insurance industry.
- Amending and issuing documentation
- Amending portfolio personal details
- Vetting and authorising changes of adviser
- Vetting and authorising movement of monies and assets between and within portfolios
- Cancellation & Void processing
- Calls and e-mails to advisers for outstanding requirements
- Once confident in key processes, contribution to the phone rota to answer servicing related queries (mainly calls through from our Contact Centre where they need more info to answer the query)
- Positive approach and can-do attitude.
- Team player who can raise issues in a constructive manner and adapt as the team and processes continue to develop
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Confident in ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to work under varying workloads and pressures
- Ability to learn complex processes
- Good working knowledge Word & Excel
*Full training will be provided to successful candidates*
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'