We're looking for an experienced Administrator within the manufacturing industry for our Fabrications Department at our Halifax site. This is a full time position for an administrator to support the business management and development. If you have excellent administration skills, a good understanding of the manufacturing and production processes, Excel and Sage Line 50 accounts knowledge then we would like to see your CV.
Essential Administrator requirements:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are required
- Previous Administrator, Accounts or Production Assistant experience for another manufacturer
- Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word and Sage knowledge required
The successful Administrator will:
- Have a methodical approach to working
- Can work quickly using their own initiative to support the demands of the company
- Excellent team working skills
- Versatility, and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills
- Have a penchant for organisation.
- Enjoy assisting people to ensure the business runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Have good technical skills and strong attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
If you have excellent Sage, Excel and Word and thrive in an administrative role please apply through the page you are viewing. Only CV's with the essential requirements will be considered at this stage.
- Highly Numerate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'