Are you an experienced Project Administrator seeking a new opportunity in North Bristol?
-Full-time, temporary role
-North Bristol location
-Fast-paced working environment
-£12.97 per hour
My client, an independent regulatory body based in Bristol, has an immediate opportunity for a Project Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time (37 hours pw) temporary role until 21st December with the possibility of extension up until the end of January 2019.
As Project Administrator, you will primarily support project delivery work relating to a UK wide survey which secures approximately 300,000 responses each year from over 400 external partners.
The role will include
- Supporting the day-to-day management and co-ordination of internal & external communications relating to the project, including coordination of queries received through a dedicated inbox
- Acting as Secretary to internal project groups which includes arranging agendas and taking / distributing notes
- Records management
- Supporting the preparation and maintenance of the project management documentation
- Undertaking other duties as necessary
You will be an accomplished Administrator with experience of working within a fast-paced, busy environment, managing sometimes complex enquiries to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you, please apply immediately or call Nick Dryden on for more details.
- Closing date for applications is 12pm on Thursday 15th November with interviews scheduled for Tuesday 20th
- Applicants need to be able to immediately and able to work on a full-time basis (Mon-Fri) up until 21st December and be able to commute to the north Bristol area.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'