£23,000 base salary - Monday to Friday 8.00 am till 18.00 pm (No weekend) - Free parking
You will be joining a national logistic company, with a strong presence in the market. specialising in offering an unparalleled, tailored service to variety of different industries.
My client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their successful team. My client will provide a vibrant but professional working environment.
- Collect manifests from reception, photocopy twice (1 for the paperwork envelope and 1 for our records)
- File away the previous days picklists
- Produce road notes for completed picklists overnight (on SAP) and check them all off before enveloping them up
- Print advanced payment code road notes (on SAP) when they come back from the shop floor
- Check all advanced payment code orders on the system (double check if any are stuck in Electronic Data Interchange due to rates)
- Take advanced payment code labels down to warehouse for the pickers to label the goods and wrap the pallets
- Contact customers to book in deliveries 2 days in advance, making sure all booking in orders are either verbally agreed with a reference or confirmed via email
- Write all booking in orders into the diary with references and give unconfirmed jobs back
- Organise collections to come back to the branch, the Goods Received Notice needs to be provided to the line manager
- Enter all collections on the system and email the paperwork to Cardiff depo and correct depots so they can collect the goods
- Check for completed picklists in the warehouse throughout the day and produce road notes (on SAP)
- Make sure all road notes are completed for all trips before leaving
- Complete the merging off report towards the end of the day
- General administration and answering of queries
- At least 1-year experience in similar role
- Self -motivated and determined
- High level of accuracy & strong attention to detail
- Thorough and well organised
- Confident, clear & concise communicator
- Enthusiastic & bubbly
- Pension contribution
- Career progression
- Ongoing development & training
- Free parking
- No weekends
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'