The successful applicant will be responsible for the administration and processing of industrial complaints and returns, whilst supporting the administration activities of the Quality Assurance team.
The main duties will include:
• Management of Industrial repairs and returns
• Management of non-conforming products – quarantine/reject and scrap recording
• Raising rejection notes and liaising with suppliers
• Manage supplier NCR responses
• Transact using Microsoft Navision and data input in Microsoft Excel
• Build and develop relationships with all relevant individuals and departments
• Provide holiday cover for Goods Inwards inspection
• To ensure adherence to the Health & Safety policy at all times
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Be approachable and promote good quality awareness
• Possess excellent communications and organisational skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Be competent with all Microsoft packages and have an extensive knowledge of excel
• Methodical, organised, and accurate and an attention to detail is essential
• Willingness to learn new skills and take on changing roles
• Must be able to gather and analyse information accurately and efficiently
• 2-year Quality Assurance experience preferred but not essential
The hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 16:30 and Friday hours of 8:00 - 13:00
Annual Salary of £16,000 per annum
Candidates MUST be available to commence immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'