- £8.20 per hour, weekly pay.
- Tamworth, Staffordshire.
- Temporary to Permanent position, with a salary increase after this period.
- 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Administrator required to join a small but friendly team of Accounts and Fleet Administrators. This is a temp to perm opportunity where ongoing training and development will be provided. Daily you will be processing high volumes of customer orders with the responsibility of accepting or declining pro formas and job cards if the information is not 100% accurate.
Key skills - Administrator
- Good attention to detail with the ability to identified errors with codes and pricing.
- Good organisation skill to process high volumes of statements, proforma and job cards.
- Experience of working on accounting packages.
- Good customer service skill to help with the overflow of calls.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Team player
- Good communication skill both written and verbally.
If you have previous administration or accounts administration experience and you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply online with your CV today.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Fleet Administration
- Accounts Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'