With 250 staff and an annual turnover of over £30 million across 15 regional centres, we are the UKs largest flooring contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Due to our significant and continued expansion we are looking for an Administrator to work in our Health and Safety department located at our Head Office in Chesterfield:
£17,500 plus bonus
Permanent, Full Time
- Liaise with Managers and staff regarding health and safety matters.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of health and safety administration and assessments are up to date throughout the company.
- Answer queries relating to Health and Safety from staff and external contacts including builders, as requested by your line manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the H&S system in line with targets and reporting issues to your line Manager.
- Ensure all risk assessments, method statements and COSHH assessments are carried out and logged accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring all fitters information is up to date, recorded correctly and that every fitter complies with all our requirements.
- Update and maintain Regional/departments Maintenance Records and ensure compliance at the minimum cost.
- Responsible for recording and sending out H&S packs to new customers as required
- Assist in completing questionnaires and forms from customers, potential customers or Health and Safety organisations as appropriate.
- Ensure Fire Alarm systems and Extinguishers. For all regions are serviced every six months, the relevant documentation received and inform line manager.
- Ensure the annual PAT testing is carried out and recorded in all regions.
- Responsible for ensuring driver license checks are carried out on a biannual basis.
- Assist line manager as requested.
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English
- Accurate, hard working
Benefits include, quarterly bonus, 32 days holiday, including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount .
If you have the relevant experience and drive to make a real difference and grow our business, send us your CV as well as details of your current salary and package.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'