How do you like the sound of working for a smaller business, with family values at its core?
In this position you will be part of a successful, hardworking team who consistently deliver excellent customer service. You will be rewarded for your hard work with great company benefits as well as an office dog!! The office is newly refurbished, and they have free on-site parking.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be the main point of contact for customer queries, both over the phone and via email.
- You will liaise daily with the warehouse, keeping an open line of communication to make sure that any changes in customer orders are notified as soon as possible.
- Posting out invoices.
- You will be inputting and processing customer orders.
- You must have access to your own transport to get to the location of the office.
- Previous administrative experience within a busy office would be a beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'