My client in Gloucester is looking for a temporary administrator to join them on an on-going temporary contract during a busy peak in their business.
The company has a small, very friendly office of three that work closely with one-another and with the warehouse which is attached to the office.
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Pay rate: £8 per hour
This role will require the candidate to help with Adhoc administrative duties when needed but the main duties of the role will be;
- Managing incoming calls, answering any queries and redirecting to the relevant person.
- Processing orders via email.
- Checking stock levels and reordering stock when needed.
- Liaising with the shop floor staff for general queries regarding orders and stock.
Requirements for this position:
- A general administration background will be required.
- Computer knowledge and experience with outlook and Microsoft programs will be needed.
If you think this is a position you can do and that you are interested in, please click apply and Lucy will be in touch regarding the position.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Administrator Warehouse Outlook Microsoft
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'