Working with key team members you will take responsibility for all day to day areas of the office and will assist senior staff.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Telephone answering duties
• Dealing with post and parcels – in and out, UK and International
• Transport and shipping of samples and end products to venues in the UK and overseas.
• Assisting with the scheduling, expenses and support of up to 12 installation crew members.
• Loading of wages onto an Excel spreadsheet.
• Diary management
• Dealing with customer enquiries and monitoring the sales@ inbox.
• Stationary and day to day office supplies.
• Maintenance of a live Job Summary spreadsheet;
• Hotel and travel booking
• Polite and willing to help and learn.
• Good telephone manner and attention to written detail
• Knowledge of Excel and Outlook
• SAGE knowledge and added advantage
• Good at prioritising tasks.
• Enjoys working in a small/medium sized office environment
• Hours are 8.00 to 4.30 daily with a 30-minute lunch-break.
• Parking on site and own transport will be required.
• Role could expand and become permanent for the right individual
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience please apply online or send you cv to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'