Stratford upon Avon • £9 per hour • Temporary contract from 1st-19th October
Hours 7am - 3pm Mon-Fri
Day to day duties for our Administrator role:
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Data entry onto computer systems
• General administration duties
You will be working within a farming environment and due to the nature of the business you will be provided with a Scrubs outfit to be worn.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Production Planner role you will need;
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have own transport due to location
- Candidates must have no holiday booked between the dates of assignment
Apply for this role
To apply for our Administration role go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk.
Job reference LF-1452. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a
confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'