• To assist with the management of a gas monitoring installation program to finalisation in 2018 to ensure that the installation is carried out safely, and within the requested timescale by working with all relevant internal departments and external contractors.
• To assist with progress chasing for all monitor installation work orders at the relevant status within SAP
• To make phone calls to our customers to book in technician visits
• To assist with a project to re-align maintenance visit frequencies
• To carry out administrative duties to include: document control, installation information document pack creation, communication to customers and government bodies via letter and e-mail, production of internal word documents.
• To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by an appropriate authority.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Good IT Skills - word/excel/outlook
• Familiarity with SAP is an advantage.
• Attention to Detail on documentation
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"