Proactive Personnel currently have a vacancy for a Contracts Administrator to be based at a clients office in Wrexham. This role suits someone who has Administrative experience and wants to work office hours.
THE JOB ROLE
• Handle incoming calls with confidence
• Make outgoing calls to customers to deal with issues relating to their contracts
• Arranging meetings for Key Accounts Manager with customers
• Responding to customer emails in a timely manner
• Dealing with issues raised by customers as well as liaising directly with other departments
• Discussing contract options with customers, and completing alterations to their existing terms and agreements
• Responding to customer letters received into the office
• Discussing account meetings with the Key Accounts Manager and actioning the results of these meetings
• Performing any other as hoc duties when requested by the Contracts Manager
For More Information Contact: Jessica Cochrane
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"