Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 plus Benefits
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a fast growing Financial Services company. Due to their organic growth have a unique opportunity for an Administrator to join their team.
Joining a highly successful and respected practice, this is a truly exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual who is keen to make a move in order to improve their career within the Wealth Management industry. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, a very generous bonus scheme, free parking, qualification and development opportunities and excellent staff socials and Christmas parties.
- Logging all details onto their in-house system, transfers, contacting clients and their banks/building societies
- Creating welcome packs and certificates.
- Preparing accurate and high quality letters, proposals and reports
- Managing diaries
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Maintain databases
- Answering calls and liaising with clients
- Any other administration as required
Applicants should be highly organised and able to work on their own initiative. You should have excellent communication skills and be presentable and welcoming as the first point of contact for the office. Good attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential. Candidate with previous experience working within a Financial Services environment are urged to apply.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8129
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"