Temporary Role Initially - Opportunities for Extension/Permanency
Do you have a strong attention to detail and have experience working with financial information? If the answer to these questions is yes, then click below to apply now!
A fast-pace and dynamic team are looking for confident administrators to join their Credit Control Team in the UKs largest fleet management and vehicle leasing firms.
- Undertaking a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, data processing and making recommendations for improvements to processes, procedures and systems
- Providing guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Developing and maintaining contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensuring that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervising and coaching team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members where required
- Contributing to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assisting in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrating the core Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours as an active team member
This role is initially contracted for 14 Weeks, until the end of 2018.
To be suitable for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Live a commutable distance from Heathside Park, Stockport
- Be a confident user of computer packages including, Microsoft Excel
- Have a great attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Have a background working within large financial institutions or in credit control environments
If you have any queries or would like to know more of the details feel free to contact on !
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- credit control
- data entry
- data analysis
- data processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"