Card Saver is one of the UK's fastest-growing merchant services providers and we are pleased to have an opportunity for a skilled Administrator to join a growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
As an administrator in out processing team you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders, be customer focused, commercially aware and adept at organising, planning and prioritising their workload. This role is critical in ensuring that our results, targets are achieved.
Primary roles include:
Proof read and sending out contracts electronically to customers
- Checking proofs and other application requirements
- Processing applications to submit to the bank
- Provide support to internal departments, sales agents and brokers.
- Respond to application change requests from customers and internal departments, this will involve speaking to customers direct.
- Experience within an office environment
- Reliable and focused
- Good administration and time management
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Keeping to deadlines
- Working well under pressure
Qualifications and Experience:
- Secondary school education (GSCE)
- Further education (NVQ, A Level) advantageous but not essential.
Required Skills - Sales Support Administrator:
- Industry knowledge is an advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
- Confident with MS Office Suite
- Literacy, Numeracy and Communication Skills
- Team player
Please apply with a full CV.
Closing Date - 17th August 2018
- General Administrative
- Database Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"