Customer Service Co-ordinator
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join a well-established Team within a large organisation based in Runcorn. The role will provide Administration support and Account management for Key clients and the internal teams, processing customer orders from receipt to delivery, ensuring right volume of products and materials are available and delivered.
We are looking for highly organised individuals who can work within a fast pace environment and have the ability to work on your own initiative. You must have experience using Microsoft packages; Word and Excel at an intermediate level.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Proven knowledge and experience of working within a fast moving highly customer focused environment providing high levels of customer service.
- Processing a high volume of B2B customer orders.
- Completing the relevant customer paperwork and updating the Internal CRM system with all the accurate order details.
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and telephone.
- To be able to deal with customer complaints professionally with a preferable outcome to both parties.
- Administration and organisational skills are essential to support this busy role, along with the ability to manage complex projects at any given time to meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to remain professional and maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to deal with all levels of personnel within the customer's organisation.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve to a positive outcome.
- Liaise with customers and coordinate domestic and international shipping of their materials.
- Track all shipments and keep customers updated of ETA to end port destinations.
- Enter material information onto internal database.
- Manage stock level for customers, keeping track of rental dates and organising haulage to deliver material to customers end destination.
- You will provide a high standard of accuracy with bookings to our customers.
- To lead and drive improvements in relation to quality and productivity within the team and meet set KPI’s.
- Dealing with Customer Invoice queries
- Produce Monthly reports on behalf of the external sales managers.
- To support data collection requests and monthly reporting requirements from the accounts team.
- Trouble shoot any issues and communicate accordingly with internal or external customers via email to offer the customer high level of communication at all times, and ensure we are offering them a quality service.
- Experience within a Customer Order Processing or anything Similar - Shipping or Logistics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills and the ability to problem solve.
- An excellent level of numeracy.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Experience of using SAP is advantageous but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'