A firmly established national organisation who specialises in everything from domestic and commercial relocations, removals, storage and crate hire to highly skilled change and project management services are looking for an administrator for their Derby Depot.
The company has long term contracts with large corporate businesses, public sector bodies and national facilities management companies. As a result, it has dedicated resource centres throughout the UK to enable them to provide specialist moving services to a vase array of organisations in a wide range of industry sectors. Should you decide this is the next step in your career you will have the opportunity to work with businesses of all sizes
As an Administrator, it will be your responsibility to deliver support to the management team on a daily basis
In the role you will be;
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Booking in survey appointments
- Preparing and sending out quotations
- Preparing job sheets and invoices
- Producing reports
- Ordering of office supplies
- All other related administration
Key skills required;
- The ideal candidate will come from a removals, or industry based office environment
- Confident users of MS Office, Word, Excel
- You will be highly organised
- Have a professional and confident telephone manner
- Strong general administration skills
In return for your hard work you will be remunerated with a competitive salary of up to £18,000 per annum and benefits and opportunities. This is a Monday - Friday role, working 8 hours a day.
If this role sounds like it could be the next step in your career, then please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job