Monday – Friday - Variety of shifts available
£7.83 per hour
As an administrator you will need to be self-motivated and able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Data entry
- Typing up documents.
- Ensuring maintenance of database.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and other administrative duties.
- Receiving and distribution of postal orders around the business.
- Responding to emails
- Any other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Must have Administration experience.
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, Excel and outlook Express
- Need to be proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have good arithmetic
- Must be able to prioritise
- Must be well presented with a professional and outgoing nature
Our client is looking to recruit an administrator to join their team. This is temporary ongoing position. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and diverse organisation which is the largest in its sector during a very exciting period of growth.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Management, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job