Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for an Administrator for a company in Beckenham to provide administration support to the MD, provide support to clients and handle various marketing tasks using social media. This is a full-time role but our client could accommodate someone looking to work 4 days per week.
Duties for the Administrator
- Meet and greet visitors and organise refreshments.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Prepare and liaise with client managers regarding engagement letters.
- Prepare dormant company accounts, check with clients and file at Companies House.
- Organise the list of participants and raise invoices. Assist with the marketing of this service.
- Organise purchase of consumables.
- Organise the filing system, including opening new files.
- Maintain records of personal timesheets, providing analysis of time spent.
- Maintain the CRM system, and organise reports and mailshots as required.
- Maintain e-newsletter marketing system.
- Deal with client company formations, VAT registrations and other client requirements as required.
- Raising invoices; input receipts and payments as required; write cheques; bank cheques; weekly bank reconciliations.
Personal skills required for the Administrator
- Good interpersonal skills for working with clients and with colleagues.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word, and associated software. Willingness to learn software as required.
- Accuracy is vital, as are good organisational skills.
- Experience of using social media in business would be useful.
This is a small friendly firm that offers excellent service to its clients. They need an Administrator to improve social media awareness and to be part of the expanding organisation. This is a full time role but could be a 4 day week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job