Monday to Friday 8:30am until 1:30pm
Hourly rate - £10.50 per hour
Roles & Responsibilities
- Scanning of the test sheets and saving these to the relevant project folders on the N Drive.
- Scan, save and file away completed production files relating to completed projects.
- Update new production schedule (when introduced)
- Track and monitor KPI’s and issue KPI reports
- Entry of material costs onto Sage Job Costing software relating to projects.
- Posting stock issued on Sage (stock movements)
- General filing of procurement documentation
- Allocating costs to projects
- Monitoring project profit margin
- Assist with the updating of project Gantt charts
- Raise order acknowledgments and sending to the client
- Raise delivery notes for PM’s (liaising with both PM’s and John’s team)
- Assist for job sheet requirements
- Speak with client to confirm specific delivery requirements
- Raise invoices and post details to job sheet
- Chase design approval
- Collating and submitted O&M manuals
- Collating and submitted commissioning reports
- Preparing and submitted RAMS plus chasing approval of RAMS
- Assist with updating project forecast - monitoring actual invoiced to forecast to be invoiced.
- Liaising with PM’s to gain project status updates and in turn update the project WIP report
- End of month invoices for projects
- General Admin
- Processing Invoices
- KPI Reports
- Gantt Project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'