Location: Bromley, Kent
FT hours: 9am-5pm (Mon to Fri)
Duration – 3 months initially
Pay rate - £9 p/h
- Receive and circulate information in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper email
- Produce and maintain accurate records
- Obtain basic information from callers
- Communicate with internal and external partners
- Collate, compare and quality-check case management information
- Attend meetings, take notes when required
• Strong MS Office skills
• Effective communication skills – verbal/written
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to work independently
• Basic numeric skills
This is a long term temporary role, if you are available immediately and have the relevant skills and experience then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'