Administrator £20,000 - £23,000 Shrewsbury
Your new company
Hays are recruiting for UK's leading independent wealth management companies who are looking to recruit an Administrator on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Assist with the day to day administration for the team, and provide support to senior colleagues dealing with various tasks to ensure the smooth running of the team. This role will involve general administration, which includes but is not limited to:
- Communicating with Financial Advisers and clients
- Preparation and processing of all new client documentation and amendments
- Monitoring of transfers of assets/cash from other institutions
- ISA subscriptions and transfers
- Processing of payments clients
- Liaising with colleagues across the business
- Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on systems
- General record keeping and electronic filing
- You will possess good knowledge of business processes and procedures relevant to this role.
- You will take accountability for your own work and complete all tasks in a timely manner, coupled with this is professional communication with clients and colleagues.
- Team work is crucial, and you will have the opportunity to support more junior and senior members of the team as required.
- Adaptability - you will have the ability to change quickly and easily
- You will demonstrate an ability to prioritise workload and identify when your team needs support to achieve output.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous administration experience is essential - additional training will be provided.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook preferred.
- Ability to type preferred but not essential
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills - oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job