Working as part of a busy team ensuring that all aspects of Compliance & Vetting are adhered to and that our clients and candidates are supported from the onset.
- Used to working with complex data
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Able to create and use Excel spreadsheets
- Used to working in a target driven environment
- Confident and able to demonstrate a track record in a similar role or a graduate looking for an opportunity to pick up this interesting role
- Able to work with confidential data
- Good on the phone, able to speak to our clients with real confidence.
We are seeking someone who is happy to show a bit of flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of scope for development within the Group
- Support at Branch level
To apply for this role you must have previous relevant experience gained in a commercial setting, be happy to complete a DBS and be able to provide recent references of a good standard.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'