Administrator- Salary negotiable depending on experience- Full time - £8.50 - £9.50 per hour - Immediate start (ASAP)
Hales are currently recruiting for a full-time Administrator to join their successful client located close to the Stradbrooke area.
This is on a temp - perm basis and could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be IT literate and be able to demonstrate a confident manner in dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Main duties will include:
- Receive customer orders via telephone, fax and e-mail and ensure that they are imputted in a timely and accurate manner
- Counting and tracking stock
- Answering the phone
- General administrative tasks
- Receive customer orders via telephone, fax and e-mail
- Confirming customer details and requirements, including pricing, quantity and product type
- Answering customer queries and solving customer problems
- Processing payments
- Use of Excel spreadsheets
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT and Administrative experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and friendly
- Experience in Microsoft Package
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills with proven attention to detail
Due to the location of this role, the candidate will need to drive.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call Leanne Old on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job