We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work for the London Borough of Islington.
Pay rate: £14.32-15.58 p/h
Contract: Temporary, ongoing
Your duties will include:
• To implement and maintain administrative systems that will support the work of the team.
• To provide a comprehensive and efficient admin service to all members of the team, ensuring the service operates effectively.
• To maintain good working relationships with other teams within the Borough
• To assist in ensuring that paper and electronic filing systems are accurate, accessible and kept up-to-date
• Assisting with meeting preparation, room bookings, verifying attendance, providing hospitality and taking and producing minutes.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An enhanced DBS registered with the update service.
• Experience of providing general administrative support.
• Sound knowledge and well-developed skills in the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook as well as a typing speed of at least 40 wpm
• Excellent data entry skills
• Ability to use and maintain administrative support systems in a busy public sector environment.
• Ability to pay high level of attention to details and use own initiatives
• Excellent communication skills and providing outstanding customer service.
You will have to be able to start immediately.
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and passion to succeed within this role or know someone who does, please apply or email your CV to Kornelia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job