Our client, a market leading company based in Reigate, Surrey is currently recruiting for an IT Support Administrator to join them on a permanent contract basis.
The ideal candidate will assist senior members of staff with all administrative duties and ad hoc duties as and when needed. You will work with multiple teams across the business so the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks is essential.
- Provide administrative support to multiple teams across the business including the IT teams and Project / Portfolio teams
- Update business critical Excel spreadsheets
- Setting up external candidate interviews for the HR / Internal recruitment team
- Manage business Purchase Orders
- Work with the IT teams to request new starter system logins and set ups
- Supporting with the update of content on the internal Intranet
- Assist with some project documentation
- Some ad hoc proof reading of spreadsheets and documentations
Key Skills and experience:
- Extremely strong communication skills are essential for this role
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels including high level managers
- Strong Excel skills is essential for this position
- Self motivated with a flexible working approach
- The ability to prioritise workloads and achieve set timescales
- Enthusiastic and a willingness to learn
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Admin / Administrator / Administration / Graduate / Junior / Office Assistant / Sales Support / Office Support / Reigate / Surrey / Redhill / Crawley / Horley / Gatwick / Dorking / Leatherhead / Epsom / Croydon / East Grinstead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job