Administrator, Poole - £19,500
A leading specialist solutions company for the construction industry are now in requirement of an experienced Administrator to join their busy office. Reporting to the Commercial Manager and working closely within a busy environment you'll be a vital player in the smooth & efficient running of the Commercial department also assisting other internal departments where necessary. This is a varied and interesting role and you will be involved in all aspects of the company operations.
You'll be responsible for:
- Processing customer orders in a timely fashion
- Updating customers on order and shipping progress
- To respond to simple, or escalate more complex enquiries
- To carry out supporting administrative work
- To deal with booking requests and process accordingly
- Diary management
- Collaboration and planning of Engineers
- Chasing outstanding orders
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access is desirable but not essential
- Planning and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
This opportunity is available immediately on a temporary basis to also move into a permanent position for the right candidate. This is a full time role with office hours of 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday. There is also the benefit of free on site parking. Based within their Poole office this is an opportunity to join the workforce of an innovative and growing company with international reach.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Office Support Administrator then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job