Monday to Friday, 37 hour week
£16,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience
A growing company in Elland are looking for an efficient, experienced administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offer excellent benefits such as progression opportunities and enhanced pension. You will provide administrative support to the team through strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Logging calls on the CRM system
- Liaising with customers and other third parties
- Arranging surveys and booking in with customers
- Providing extensive administrative support to the team
- Maintaining accurate records and dates
- Resolving queries over the telephone and via email
- Ensuring all submissions are fully compliant, requiring excellent attention to detail
Skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused administrative role
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job