Medical Recall Administrator - Milton Keynes - Competitive Salary+ Benefits
Crawford and Company/Broadspire are a world leading multinational company that is continuing to grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. Their core values centre on quality, positive communication, and continuous learning. They recognise that in order to succeed, they must recruit people who share their values and vision.
They are looking for an administrator to join their team in the Milton Keynes office. The role is to carry out administrative duties in support of the Crawford/Broadspire Medical Recall Programme. You will be dealing with incoming and outgoing post, payments from solicitors, filing and any general add hoc administration tasks. You will have excellent communication skills, with good attention detail and accurate numeracy skills. This is an entry level role and would suit an enthusiastic person who has recently left college looking for their first admin role, or someone who has a general interest in claims and becoming a claims handler. In return Broadspire offer 22 days holiday (including bank holidays) Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm working week, company pension and dress down Fridays.
The role holder supports the Medical Recall Programme Manager in achieving their objectives by:
- Administering user access to systems - SharePoint and In-house claims system (eClaims)
- Administrative support for the document management systems (SharePoint and fileserver drives)
- Reconciliation of invoice summaries and statements
- Minute taking for the Medical Recall Team
- Assisting the Programme Improvement Manager’s to schedule audits and book basic travel arrangements
- Assisting the programme accountant in processing invoices from suppliers and clients
- Routinely chasing and rectifying missing information from associated global teams and their management
- System data cleanse actions including the creation of basic requests for change (RFCs) and claims report corrections.
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the global programme team
General Admin duties including data entry, report production, document management and invoicing suppor
Some systems administration
Quality focussed role – providing services to internal customers in many countries
- Intermediate MS Excel skills are essential
- Proven SharePoint skills
- Lotus Notes and MS Word skills would be an advantage
Please apply below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job