£16,000 to £16,500
37 hours per week
Temporary to permanent
My client based in Halifax is looking for an administrator to join their busy, established team on a permanent basis as soon as possible. This is an excellent company to work for with an extensive benefits package including a 5% pension.
- Liaising with staff and external partners
- Providing extensive administrative and project support
- Processing work orders, updating and maintaining accurate records in order to meet delivery targets
- Logging calls on the CRM system
- Resolving enquiries from both internal and external sources
- Answering the telephone
- Speaking with contractors to chase them for documents and uploading these to the system
- Proven experience of delivering high standards of customer service
- Some administrative office based experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and work in an environment where priorities are ever changing
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job