After multiple successful years of growth my client is expanding further and is offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the accurate sourcing, quoting, processing and progressing of both new equipment and spares to UK customers within defined areas.
The role requires close communication with all administration staff, sales team, engineers and UK sales manager. Also liaising with clients and discussing specific requirements.
The starting salary is up to £19,000 dependant on experience.
The working hours are Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00 with no weekend or shift work.
Day to day duties include:
• First POC for customer enquiries
• Logging customer queries onto in house systems
• Communicating with internal colleagues and external suppliers for technical information, delivery requirements and pricing
• Working as part of the operations team to accurately quote customers
• Enter orders from both existing and new customers onto a request system
• Sending order acknowledgments to clients and internal colleagues
• Assisting with risk assessments and method statements
• Arranging deliveries/collection from site, and arranging correct paperwork as necessary.
My client is looking for someone to hit the ground running therefore previous administration experience within engineering or manufacturing will be highly beneficial.
If you have relevant admin experience please send a full and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
My client is looking at interviewing as early as this week to please don't hesitate to apply!
Good luck with your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job