Administrator - £18,000-£20,000 - Northwich - Permanent
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a leading UK merchant banking group, providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading.
This role has become available as the current Admin is retiring, you will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Incoming letters: covering all aspects of client instruction and enquiries, including dealing with Solicitors and Personal Representatives
- Withdrawal Requests
- Written communication with clients and third parties
- Client and third party telephone calls
- Explanation of Company literature and information
- Dealing with queries relating to deceased clients on behalf of other departments
- Providing statistics for monthly reporting
- Keep adviser up to date with cases & respond to queries from Advisers
- Accurate and timely data entry on Investment Platform
- Updating information and processing transfers (joint to sole/ISA to tax) on both Pulse and FNZ platforms
The Successful candidate
- Strong Administration background, ideally within Finance/ Asset Management
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and especially verbal) at all levels
- Good Team Player
- Well Organised and great attention to detail
- Full and ongoing training will be provided
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your up to date CV. Ref. 813092Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job