Job Title: Administrator (Part Time - 12 months Fixed Term Contract)
Working Hours and Days: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (8:30am - 4:30pm)
Location: Head Office - Romford, RM3
Remuneration: Competitive Rate (experience and skill set dependant)
A rare and exciting part time opportunity available within an award winning roofing, refurbishment and maintenance organisation - Romford, Essex.
As an Administrator you will support Breyer Group's roofing division with various admin duties. The successful individual will report to the Divisional Manager and will require high level understanding of word, excel and outlook.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Administrator comfortable working within a fast paced, yet friendly, organisation with the following experience, skill-set and capabilities:
- Preparing contract and site files.
- Preparing enquiry/tender files.
- Maintaining the central filing system for the department and contributing towards the maintenance of storage and retrieval systems.
- Producing various letters using templates.
- Handling incoming calls from sites, tenants and clients.
- Maintaining relevant databases as required.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes as required.
- Photocopy, scan and fax documents as required.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise own work load with conflicting demands/deadlines.
- Ability to show tact and discretion at all times when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
About Breyer Group:
Breyer Group is a Main Contractor specialising in all forms of roofing, responsive repairs and planned maintenance. The company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for registered social housing providers and local authorities.
With over 300 employees and over 60 year's experience, we are extremely proud to be one of the industry’s leading principle contractors operating from our head office in Romford, Essex and network of locally based offices.
If you are interested in joining a family owned award winning principle contractor, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within a week after the closing date, Friday 13th April 2018. If you are not contacted, you should assume that on this occasion you application has been unsuccessful.
Direct applicants will only be considered, no agencies on this occasion thank you.
Breyer Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job