Duties for the successful candidate:
• To liaise directly with internal customers, service users and external providers.
• To monitor the day-to-day activities of customers, service users and external providers using appropriate computer databases.
• Arranging day-to-day financial transactions in accordance with Financial Regulations.
• To provide assistance and support to nominated senior staff, including research, information gathering and disseminating information.
• To use maintain and monitor extensive and varied Departmental IT facilities including computer based systems for input and retrieval of data, word processing, filing and use of office e-mail and Intra/Internet facility.
• To establish and maintain records in accordance with policies and procedures using manual and IT based systems.
• To provide cover over a range of duties in the absence of key staff.
• To undertake in-service training as required by the training plan and to cascade training to other members of staff.
• To carry out basic health and safety duties as required by the Health & Safety Plan.
• Any other duties commensurate with the grading of the post, although suitable adjustment will be made in line with the Disability Discrimination Act.
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good standards of literacy and numeracy (demonstrated by GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent)
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for Administrator role, then please send a copy of your up-to-date cv to accompanied by a Covering Letter as to why you believe you have the capabilities to succeed in this role. Alternatively, you can apply online or call the office on to discuss this opportunity further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job