I am excited to be working on behalf of our award-winning Legal Client based in Warrington, due to company growth they developing a new support team and are looking for bright, well educated individuals to join their fun and vibrant office as an Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that are enjoying tremendous growth and have tripled in size over the last few years. They are Accredited with the prestigious Investors in People Award, are also Lexcel Accredited and can cite several examples of progression for employees in recent times.
You will be working for a Solicitor's that provides excellent training, brilliant benefits and progression opportunities.
If you are well educated and are looking to kick-start your career please apply with your most up to date CV.
The Package / Benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 8:30 - 4:45
- Fun working environment
Duties for the Administrator
- Issuing and processing court applications
- Liaising with the courts daily
- Providing updates on cases
- Processing summons, judgements and warrants
- Transferring cases to relevant courts
- Liaising with the Bailiffs for updates on service of documents on the defendants
- Data input
- Scanning documents
- Sending emails
- Other ad-hoc duties
Skills for the Administrator
- Degree educated / educated to A-C in Maths and English
- Confident working in a fast paced environment
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job